zondag 16 september 2012

Under construction

Hi, and welcome to Art by me 4 U,
 
This blog is stil under construction, and when its finnist i you can find stuff related to making small art on your computer using Photoshop here.
 
Some of the things you are going to find here are:
 
Tutorials, PSD files, Resources like brushes, and offcourse some of my own work.
 
You can also find me on my devaint art acount you can find by clicking right HERE .
 
The idea of this blog is offcourse to show you what ive made, but also to share with you how i made it :-)
 
Some examples of what i made, and for wich i am currently working on the tutorial for are these to taqs,
 
 
 
The tutorial for the bottom taq is already posted on my Deviantart acount.
 
Hope to see you around on my blog.
 
Johan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten